This is my area of expertise, and I am widely published in the area of health & wellness.
What makes me a succesful writer and health specialist?
Charm and wit aside, I am well qualified for the job:
- degree in biological sciences
- degree in diagnostic radiography
- senior clinical role for many years
- experience in the hospital clinical environment
- experience in the veterinary environment
- an empathy and understanding with patients and their illness
With that as a background, I have had fifteen years experience as a published writer – mainly on health topics – and have been both the fitness and health columnist within a national newspaper
I commissioned Elizabeth McQuillan to write the health pages of the Sunday Herald magazine for around two years. Elizabeth is a very personable, reliable writer who helped make our health pages accessible and informative. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her work.
Jane Wright, Editor, bthere magazine for Brussels Airlines at Ink Publishing
What can I write?
I can write on any medical, health or wellness topic and can break complex information down so that it is bite-size, digestable and an interesting read.
- feature articles
- patient information material
- brochures and leaflets for hospitals, clinics and surgical units
- anything health & wellness related
Click on my picture for some examples of my published work:-
Get in touch and we can chat over a coffee.